A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

mardi, février 14, 2006

polite-takes

Tired of the stuff at this place where I spend most of my time awake at.

hence i did the almost-unthinkable.


I spoke out.


I spoke to the Head of this place.



Think I spoke alittle bit too much...

I am scared.. I do not know what will happen next.

I should. keep an optimistic mind n continue to live happily.

Cos u see.

There are a few possibilities:

If i am not seen happily.
-the head might see me as grumpy. someone who complains n grumble alot.
-Unhappy because the situation has not changed=>grumpy?

if I am happily.
-i guess. I am someone who give feedback. have trust in him to make the changes.
-a complainer. who have faith and hope in the place.



yeah. so anyway. the key is to remain happy.

at most leave the place lor. but i need $$ for my mba wor. heh.

=================
I was rather stressed up yesterday.


so Ming n I complained to each other. HA.

I like spending time with her. cos she sometimes gives a different perspective. and she never seem bored of my rantings. hahaha..
(maybe she is internally bored)

I think i like to whine. BUT. who doesnt?????:P

right, people????? say YES!
==================

Kind of disappointed with... sq yesterday.

Yes i know he has to work. but i wish he could listen, counsel me, and calm me down abit. I guess I am just being a selfish bitch.

I was really v stressed by the above incident that I was on the verge of tears. =(

yes. perhaps I think too much.

U know. the person leading u is really very important? =(

I dun mind a lower pay.