A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

mardi, décembre 13, 2005

Summary

Hey peeps !

 

Have been soooooo busy in my life that i could hardly catch my breath !!

 

What I have been doing so far.

 

Busy meeting up everyone here before I leave.

 

 

So let me continue to type what I was going to type (from my previous blog).

 

So for last last Friday, I went to try out this special Japanese thingy at the Japanese Quarters in Paris. 101% authentic. The waiters and waitresses cant even speak good French. They conversed in Japanese, which was sufficient cos almost all their customers are Japanese!

 

I feel that I am back in Tokyo again!!

 

But too bad, no camera =(

 

Next. Saturday. Was with sq.

 

Spent the night doing potluck with a group of fun Singaporeans! Very very fun! Due to my inferior cooking abilities, I bought a roasted chicken instead of terrorising people into eating my food!

 

Pictures later!

 

No time liao. I got to go to my French lessons liao.

 

 

Let me summarise. Sunday cleaned house and went to Printemps with Sq n Aunt, watch Mama Mia (its free btw!!).

 

Last weekend when to Strasbourg, Germany (again!) and Switzerland for the famous Christmas markets and others, with 8 very fun travelling friends!!!!

 

 

Ok, really going. Will go into details tmr!