A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

jeudi, novembre 03, 2005

Tired

Tired


Tired of thinking.

Tired of working.

Tired of pondering about my situation.

Tired of straining my eyes, cos I am staring into the screen for the whole day.

Tired of the stupid cold weather.

Tired of the stupid rain yesterday, cos I did not have my umbrella.

Tired of speaking in a foreign language.

Tired of painting my nails myself, then clumsily destroy my lovely French manicure.

Tired of being patient with my colleague.

Tired of not being able to blog openly. Neither MSN or any other chat is not allowed.

Tired of going back to an empty house.

Tired of smiling forcingly and sweetly to everyone.

Tired of laughing at people’s unfunny jokes.

Tired of the life here.

Tired of forcing myself for my career.

Tired of eating chocolates for meals (cos we dun need to cook them!)

Tired. Just so damn bloody Tired.