A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

mercredi, novembre 16, 2005

Spoilt brat!

Recently i stumbled upon a blog that slams some rich gals, and guys. Aiming particularly to those who were born with a silver spoon.

 

 

When we were little, I guess my sis and me were spoiled by our parents. And NOT knowing that we are indeed spoilt, we got angry with my father’s employees who thought that we were spoilt. And we loved those who were nice to us! OMG! HOW stupid children can be??!!?? But now, when I look at II, (that little girl who stayed over at my apart) I realised, we were indeed very spoilt. But heh, we grew up fine and nice right sis? =P

 

 

I feel that spoiling children is not something particular to rich families, even poor or average families spoil their children too! By for example, it is common for the mother to do all the housework, and the children do not help out? See? It happens. It is just that they do not have enough resources to spoil their children. NOT that they do not want to (subconsciously or consciously!!!).

 

 

My principle remains, cant bring up a child perfectly, DUN HAVE CHILDREN! Which is why I m kind of set on not having children, unless someone else can convince me otherwise.

 

 

 

Anw, I do not know if you are aware, but earlier, my family was really living on the line. But now, everything is fine again! my dad’s business is putting up again! I want to help, and I know I can.

 

PS: u know, I do not know where do I get my self confidence from. Really muo4 ming2 qi2 miao4, I will sometimes, if not always, feel that I m really very very capable in doing something I want to do very much, BUT I have not done it before! Ha. Beats me too, but I think I am capable of managing a project for dad. Or better, (or not) bring in the deals!