A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

jeudi, septembre 08, 2005

My dilemas

I feel so useless..

cant help at all.

I have problems launching my server, so now I cant even do anything, but to wait for the client to go off or something.


I hate this feeling!! ARGH!

anw, back to my career path (again!)

ha, when will I be sick of it??


I want to talk about my company, but its still the world wide web, so I will just say, my future is still not decided yet!!


recently found myself in a very stressed up state.

I used to enjoy everything I do. and i think its important to be so!

As for my real-office work, its ok so far. will be better in a week's time, when my real verdict is out!


As for my outside-work work, it has been a mess, a stress.

I think I will write in cryto from now on..

*YA
SM are giving me some problems earlier due to misuse of customers. solved them. auto-pilot again now.

Verdict : Currently shopping list is up, have to get manufacturers' contacts when I am in Shanghai.

*MU. In fact, I think its quite good so far, cos it has been auto-pilot. The problem now is to get all the things I've lent out to my employees. ==> tough job.
Verdict:
Have to get back my stuff
Pick out the seniors and train them for instructing
Since business is not that a high tide, there is no need for coordinator
Write out the syllabus! and get ready the materials required
Come up with a comprehensive price chart

*VM. Pushing for rapid expansion now
Verdict :
Most effort required. required to tally stuff etc. really a pain.
Required 2hrs per weekday. 4hrs per sat/sun.

----------------------------------------------------------

Analysing the effort required, we shall go to rewards.

*YA
Potential to earn $$ very fast
But not for long term, cos trading will become boundaryless in i dunno, 5-10years?.
requires some capital

*MU
No big profits
If efforts is placed in to get business partners, it will be great.
But can be hard to manage, due to employee's temperments etc.
requires no capital

*VM
Big potential in long term for passive income.
requires capital

-------------------------------------------------------------


What should I do? VM is burning me out!! Plus I have to work with someone................