A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

mercredi, juin 22, 2005

ramblings

We, women, want our man to have a great career, to be able to provide for the family etc. On the other hand, we also want our man to pay attention to us, shower us with love, spend time with us.


Is it a contradictory thing? does it always have to be mutually exclusive?



I wonder, am i fitted to be a wife of a career man.





anw anw...

yesterday is the fête de la Musique, and IMO, it is disappointing. Just some performances everywhere, and they are not exactly up to standard. BUT i found out that my colleague Loïc has really cute friends! =P


hahahahhaa...


Got a soirée tonight and meeting squeeze after that.


oops and my pictures are not uploaded yet!! ARGH!

I procrastinate.


But then again, not really. as I really have alot of things on hand.



My main aim now is to study my french. YEAH! for my career.