A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

mardi, février 01, 2005

Who hates WSAD?

Who here hates WSAD?

I do.


Hours of my youth has passed (over the past few months) waiting for it to generate Entities Beans and RMIC Code.

I HATE IT TO THE CORE!!!!!



Its a programming thing, in laymen's term.

One of my colleagues were saying, a friend told him to go Starbucks to buy java beans. which he did. just to find out that there are no java coffee beans.=P

And can you imagine, people like him are among us, software engineers?? sometimes I doubt the selection criteria of some companies. In my university, the only course that can produce sw engineers is Computer Engineering, I feel. NOT other engineering course who claims to touch on software.
*********************************************
Btw,

I am not in in a relationship with a french guy, we are just trying out. so there. dun freak out.