A Bimbo, Re-Defined

...a princess's diary...

mardi, janvier 04, 2005

Ru Hua

Headaches and headaches all the way!!

its irritating, and I think it is because of too much Sex and the City. To tell you the truth, I am thoroughly sick and tired of the show, after completing the 3rd season yesterday, with lays-BBQ flavour and a kinder bueno bar. CRAP!!

ONE more scene of passionate kissing leading to sex, and I think I will vomit. I am so SICK of this!!!! each episode, there will be like 3 or more sex scenes, can you believe it?

Maybe that is what caused the headache! The fact that people in New York are more interested in Sex than Romance TOTALLy deluded me. How can it be this way? Even women are like this.. *headache* I am a person who will get stressed by this very fact. I still strongly believe in romance, love and all. AND yes, I am idealistic, so what? I want to remain this way.

OK, so as I am having a massive headache due to SATC and also work stress (it happens when I am learning and working on something new!), this is a topic that will cure away headaches!! haha, well, at least it cured me!

Here may I present to you..
.
.
.
RUHUA


Isn't she that popular babe in Stephen Chow's movies??=P

We all love her, dun we???

OK, so here is the deal. The person who can match most of the pictures to the correct Stephen Chow's movie/advert gets:
1. a xiao ke wallpaper (hahahha)
2. the incredibles' key chain!!
3. a free gmail account (well, I have nothing more to give away!!)
4. Harry Potter Ebooks (book 1 to 5)


Isn't this exciting????

How to join?
-anyone can take part
-just send your answers to janinamania@gmail.com


Here are the questions!!

Question 1:


Question 2:


Question 3:


Question 4:


Question 5:


Question 6:


Question 7:


Question 8:


Question 9:


Question 10:


Question 11:



Hurry!! submit your answers now!


well, even if you are not interested in the prizes, just take part for fun sake!!

Most people can only answer 2, I think. so if you can recognise more than 2, you might win!!

oh, feel free to forward it around!=P